The Planet Paranyx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By day, you're an average teenager but by night you are teleported to the world Paranyx..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Different Species (Read before creating a character)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tink
Admin

The Different Species (Read before creating a character) Empty
PostSubject: The Different Species (Read before creating a character)   The Different Species (Read before creating a character) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:52 am

Your character is one of these species of creatures.

Fairies:
Fairies have the power to heal wounds, teleport, fly or has control over one of the elements. They have shimmering, semitransparent wings that twitch a lot and tend to leave behind a trail of golden fairydust.

Werewolves:
Werewolves are allergic to anything made of silver but it doesn't kill them if it touches them, just gives them an irratating mild allergic reaction. They can be killed anyway humans can but unlike humans, werewolves have the ability to transform into a large wolf when they want and in their human form they still keep some wolf abilities such as good hearing, smell, speed, etc.

Shape-Shifters:
Shape-shifters can become one animal at their own free will, keeping their human brain when inside that animal.

Mermaids:
Mermaids are naturally beautiful and when they sing, men seem to be under a spell. The only way out of this spell is by pain, such as a hard slap or pinch. They transform into Mermaids when their skin touches water, wiether it would be one drop or a whole bucket of it. They can breathe underwater and have control over the element of water. Their weakness is fire.

Elementals:
Elementals have control over one element and it's sub-elements. They are weak against the opposite element and their personality usually represents that of the element.

Witches:
Witches have the ability to cast various spells and potions using a book that is passed down through generations of one family line.

If you want another species to be listed here, pm me.

Last edited by Tink on Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://paranyx.rpg-board.net
Lovely Love <3

PostSubject: Re: The Different Species (Read before creating a character)   The Different Species (Read before creating a character) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:13 am

Elements as in water, fire, earth, wind? So like for instance, if you have control over the element of fire, you're weakened by the water?
Back to top Go down
Mariah Luna James

Mariah Luna James

PostSubject: Re: The Different Species (Read before creating a character)   The Different Species (Read before creating a character) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:22 am

What sides are they all on? I also thought there were witches?
Back to top Go down
Tink
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Different Species (Read before creating a character)   The Different Species (Read before creating a character) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:25 am

Lovely Love <3 wrote:
Elements as in water, fire, earth, wind? So like for instance, if you have control over the element of fire, you're weakened by the water?
Yes, that is what I mean Smile And by sub-elements I mean that if they had control over water the sub-elements would be ice and fire's sub-elements would be lava.

Luna James wrote:
What sides are they all on? I also thought there were witches?
All species are on either side, so your character can be on either side no matter what species they are. And I just added witches, sorry- I forgot about that.
Back to top Go down
https://paranyx.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Different Species (Read before creating a character)   The Different Species (Read before creating a character) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Different Species (Read before creating a character)
Page 1 of 1