The Planet Paranyx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By day, you're an average teenager but by night you are teleported to the world Paranyx..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Traveling to the Ground"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovely Love <3

"Traveling to the Ground" Empty
PostSubject: "Traveling to the Ground"   "Traveling to the Ground" EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:37 pm

Bridgette walked through the busy halls of Scarlet Moon High School, trying to find her locker. She was a freshman. It was hard for her and she doesn't adapt easily to new places so it made it even MORE difficult. She flew by a few people and more people until she finally managed to reach her locker. She pulled on the knob. Nothing happened. "COME ON." She almost yelled. Finally the locker opened, smacking her in the face. "OW!" She yelled, traveling to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mariah Luna James

Mariah Luna James

"Traveling to the Ground" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Traveling to the Ground"   "Traveling to the Ground" EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:45 am

I was walking to my next class when I saw a girl accidentally hit herself in the head with her locker door and fall to the ground. I ran over to her. "Oh my goodness are you okay?!" I asked kneeling next to her. I didn't like seeing people hurting themselves but hey accidents happen right!
Back to top Go down

"Traveling to the Ground"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Planet Paranyx :: Planet Earth :: Scarlet Moon Highschool-
Jump to: