The Planet Paranyx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By day, you're an average teenager but by night you are teleported to the world Paranyx..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Late for school!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tink
Admin

Late for school! Empty
PostSubject: Late for school!   Late for school! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:57 am

Late for school! 4919740194_586b6d91ee

♦Rebecca♦Baker♦
Late for school! Line2
Late for school! Paw_print_clipart_4_1

Rebecca groaned, rolling over onto her side she slowly opened her eyes. What time was it? Her eyes flickered to her alarm clock ontop of her bedside table and she bolted right up.

She was late for school! With everything happening in Paranyx she must have overslept but why hadn't the alarm clock gone off? She heard a low-throated laugh coming from the hallway and realised that her door was half open, standing outside it was her older brother Ricky.

"Late for school, sis?" He said, giving her a wicked grin.

"Ricky!" She shouted, grabbing her pillow and sending it flying through the air towards him. Ricky quickly closed the door and the pillow thudded into the closed door. She couldn't believe he had turned off her alarm! Even though it had given her more time in Paranyx it had also made her majorly late for school.

Stumbling out of bed, she threw open her curtains- the bright light spilling into her room too much for her eyes to take. She rubbed at her eyes, trying to rub away her sleepiness but to no avail.

Sighing, she grabbed some clothes from her closet and quickly got dressed in a pair of grey sweatpants and a black tank top, rolling up the edges of her pants so she wouldn't trip over the baggy pants. She never bothered with the latest fashion, it was way to expensive and uncomfortable for her tastes and no one really noticed her in highschool anyway.

Flinging her bedroom door open, she rushed passed Ricky who was leaning against the wall and bounded into the bathroom. Putting on some quick makeup, she glanced up at her hair in the mirror and grimanced. It looked like a bird had made a nest in it. She ran a comb through it a few times and it flattened down but still had a messy appearence to it. She sighed, she didn't have time to get it as neat as she always made it. She bounded out of the bathroom and ran down the stairs into the kitchen.

Grabbing a fruit from the bowl on top of the microwave, she kissed her parents on their cheeks before slinging her backpack over her shoulder and sprinting towards the door. She put on her sneakers in record time and swung open the front door.

"Love you!" She shouted back at her parents before stepping outside and closing the door behind her. The cool air bit at her bare skin but she ignored the cold, sprinting down the path with speeds that only a teenager late for school could ever manage.

She was panting by the time she made it to school and she breathed in and out. She was bent over with her hands on her knees as she breathed, trying to stop herself from falling onto the ground with exhaustion.
Late for school! Line2

Last edited by Tink on Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://paranyx.rpg-board.net
Mariah Luna James

Mariah Luna James

Late for school! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late for school!   Late for school! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:09 am

I closed my locker shut and ran to my class. I got here on time but I was caught up with thinking about Paranyx that I wasn't paying attention to the time. The war was ongoing but Abbadon was getting annoyed that we weren't making any headway, its been quiet lately on both sides. I offered to start an attack but my King wants to see what The Resistance is going to do.

As I started to slow down because I was close to my class, when I tripped over something and some girl toppled over me. Well I guess you have to learn to laugh at yourself. I looked over at the blonde girl. "Sorry about that! I wasn't watching where I was walking." i said to the girl even though she was on top of me. She must have been really late because she had on sweats.
Back to top Go down
Tink
Admin

Late for school! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late for school!   Late for school! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:39 am

♦Rebecca♦Baker♦
Late for school! Line2

Rebecca was too caught up in trying to figure out what The Resistence should do that she wasn't paying attention where she was going and tripped over another student. She clumsily got off the student, everything was so blurry...That was when she realised that her glasses had fallen off! She cursed under her breath, wishing she was in Paranyx where she didn't need to wear glasses to see clearly because of her werewolf sight. The girl said she was sorry and she squinted to look up at her but all she could see was blurred colours. She a bit taken aback that someone was actually talking to her and in a nice tone too.

"I-it's not your fault, I should have been watching my surroundings more carefully..It's just that I have a lot on my mind" She stumbled, the words tumbling over each other in her hurry to get them out. Her searching hands finally found her glasses sprawled on the ground and she put them on, glad to have her vision back.

She slowly got to her feet, smiling nervously at the other girl. "H-hi, I'm Rebecca" She said, holding her hand out in greeting. She hoped the girl wouldn't just run away from her or call her a freak, she didn't have any friends and maybe...maybe just this once, she would be able to get one.
Late for school! Line2
Back to top Go down
Mariah Luna James

Mariah Luna James

Late for school! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late for school!   Late for school! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:49 pm

I started getting up after the girl got off of me. I hope she doesn't think of me as mean I hate when people think I'm mean, it makes me feel bad. The blonde girl had stuck her out hand and told me her name. I took it and smiled. "Hi nice to meet you! I'm Mariah, but you can call me Luna." I said shaking her hand. She looked really nervous but hopefully she sees I'm nice.
Back to top Go down
Tink
Admin

Late for school! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late for school!   Late for school! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:55 pm

♦Rebecca♦Baker♦
Late for school! Line2

Luna...Luna...Rebecca had heard that name before but from where? Wait, wasn't the co-leader of Abaddon's Army called Luna? Wow, freaky coincidence. Obviously she couldn't be part of Abaddon's army, she was far too nice. "It was very nice meeting you Luna, what class do you have right now?" She asked, wandering if maybe they were in the same class. How lucky would that have been? But what if she ignores you? She told herself, after all- maybe she wasn't so nice when she was around the 'popular' kids.
Late for school! Line2
Back to top Go down
Mariah Luna James

Mariah Luna James

Late for school! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late for school!   Late for school! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:03 pm

I smiled. "I have Math, I don't like the class very much but hey you can't graduate without it!" Sometimes its weird living in two different worlds, in one you act one way and the other you act way different, what was extra weird about me was that my name followed me into my life on earth. I was born with the name Luna on Paranyx but on earth they also started calling me that because of how energetic I was at night. "So what about you?" I asked Rebecca, such a pretty name!
Back to top Go down
Tink
Admin

Late for school! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late for school!   Late for school! EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:06 am

♦Rebecca♦Baker♦
Late for school! Line2

"You're joking, right? I have Maths too! What a coincidence. W-we should be heading over there though, we're pretty late" Rebecca replied, smiling at her. She looked at her watch and grimanced, she wasn't much for swearing but at that moment she really wished she was. "We really need to get going, come on!" She said, rushing in the direction of their classroom.
Late for school! Line2
Back to top Go down
Mariah Luna James

Mariah Luna James

Late for school! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late for school!   Late for school! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:41 am

"Well lets hurry then!" I said going after her. This was so cool! I had a class with a very nice girl. We rushed into class only to be stopped by a very stern looking math teacher. "uh-oh." I said under my breath. I am a very nice person but i get nervous when I'm in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Tink
Admin

Late for school! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late for school!   Late for school! EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:54 am

♦Rebecca♦Baker♦
Late for school! Line2

"Miss Baker, Miss James- I suppose you have a good excuse for coming late to class" The teacher said, his voice loud and stern and his glare feeling like ice daggeras on her skin.
"I-i slept in sir, it's not Lu-I mean Mariah's fault. I tripped over and she only stopped to help me" She stuttered, she felt as if everyone in the classroom was looking at them and they probably were but she couldn't take her eyes off his stare.
"Alright then, Miss Baker- a detention...Miss James..Seeing as your lateness was a result of Miss Baker, you are not to be punished. Take a seat" He said, waving them off with a flick of his hand.
Rebecca sighed, she had never gone to detention before. She quickly took an empty seat at the back of the classroom where only those who were brave enough to risk the teacher's wrath to turn around and look at her would be able to stare at her.
Late for school! Line2
Back to top Go down
Mariah Luna James

Mariah Luna James

Late for school! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late for school!   Late for school! EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:11 am

I nodded to the teacher showing him I understand. Rebecca went and sat down in the back and I followed. I really wanted to get to know her, she was so nice! Maybe I can make a new friend.

OOC:Sorry its short!
Back to top Go down
Tink
Admin

Late for school! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late for school!   Late for school! EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:55 am

♦Rebecca♦Baker♦
Late for school! Line2

Rebecca smiled shyly as Luna sat down next to her before getting her books out of her bag and placing them on my table as well as her pencil case. She tucked her fringe behind her ear and listened to the teacher, flipping to the page they were on. She had already fnished it but it couldn't be bad to practice a bit more.

OCC; That's alright Smile
Late for school! Line2
Back to top Go down
Mariah Luna James

Mariah Luna James

Late for school! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late for school!   Late for school! EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:02 am

I got all my stuff out that I needed for this class and paid as best attention as I could. I wasn't very good at Math but I would not let it stop me from graduating and becoming the best vet I can.

After class was over Rebecca started to to grab her things. "Hey Rebecca wanna hang out after school?" I asked with the best cheerful smile I had. She was a really nice girl and I'd love to get to know her, it might even keep my mind off Paranyx.
Back to top Go down
Tink
Admin

Late for school! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late for school!   Late for school! EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:30 pm

♦Rebecca♦Baker♦
Late for school! Line2

"Y-yeah, I'd really like that"
Rebecca said, smiling sweetly. She was a little shocked that anyone would even want to hang out with her but managed to keep it off her face.

"I'll see you after school by the gates?" She asked, slightly wandering if Luna had been joking. No, she would do that, she was far too nice She told herself, shaking the thought out of her head.
Late for school! Line2
Back to top Go down
Mariah Luna James

Mariah Luna James

Late for school! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late for school!   Late for school! EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:18 am

"Yea for sure!" I said smiling. I was super happy Rebecca wanted to hang out, she was so cool. "Oh I have an idea! Why don't we hang at the new cafe in town!" I asked her. I've been dying to go there, I heard the coffee and food was just so good, but whatever Rebecca wants to do is totally okay with me.
Back to top Go down
Tink
Admin

Late for school! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late for school!   Late for school! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:32 pm

♦Rebecca♦Baker♦
Late for school! Line2

"Y-yeah, sure. Well, I'd better be going to my next class- see you after school, ok?" Rebecca said, smiling shyly at Luna. She couldn't believe she wanted to hang out with her, this was great. Maybe, maybe she might even get her very first friend. She smiled at the thought before picking up her things, waving at Luna and scurrying towards her next class.

OCC: Do you want to make a new thing at the cafe?
Late for school! Line2
Back to top Go down
Mariah Luna James

Mariah Luna James

Late for school! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late for school!   Late for school! EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:59 am

"Okay!" I said as I grabbed my stuff. I waved to Rebecca as she left to her next class.

OOC: Yea I'll make it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Late for school! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late for school!   Late for school! Empty

Back to top Go down

Late for school!
Page 1 of 1